- What is the number of students per class?
Primary Level – Max 8 pax per class.
Secondary Level – Max 12 pax per class.
Junior College / Yr 5 – 6 IB Level – Max 12 per class.
- If my child is absent from lesson, do I have a replacement lesson?
Yes, replacement lesson will be given if child is sick or involved in school activities.
- If lesson falls on a Public Holiday, is the lesson still on?
Our Centre is closed on ALL Public Holidays. If a lesson falls on a Public Holiday there will be a replacement lesson.
- If my child decides to quit the class, will there be a refund on the balance lessons?
NO refund is allowed.
- Is there any free trial lesson?
NO free trial lesson.
- Can I send my child for trial lesson?
Yes, simply pay for 1 or 2 lessons before committing to sign up for our regular classes.
- What is the mode of payment for tuition fee?
Mode of payment is CASH, CHEQUE or FUND TRANSFER.